- October 18 2021
Call for submissions opens
- January 29 2022 (Now extended to Friday February 4)
Last day to submit proposals
- February 1 2022
- March 10 2022
Notification of abstract submissions
- April 14 2022
Last day of Early Bird registration
- Presentation: oral communication (20 minutes, including time for questions). Presentations will be held in parallel sessions on 16 and 17 June.
- Poster (up to A0 size (841 x 1189mm). The poster session is on 16 June at 16:30.
- Workshop: 60 minutes, including time for questions. Workshops should involve participants in activities.
Proposals were reviewed by two independent peers according to the following criteria:
- Aims at improved teaching and student learning (in a specific or in a wide sense)
- Builds on and makes use of relevant literature and theory
- It has the potential to trigger participation and interaction among EuroSoTL attendees
- Relates to the conference theme
- It is clearly focused and has a well-defined structure
All accepted papers are published in the conference proceedings.